1. Download & Unzip the .zip file using 7-Zip or WinRar.
2. Place the files inside your mods folder. (File Path: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods) [Note: Script mods can only be 1 folder deep inside your mods folder, .package files can be up to 5 folders deep otherwise the game will not read them.]
6. Remove any .package files for packs you do not own.
7. Make sure “Custom Content” & “Script Mods” are enabled in your in-game settings.
What this mod does is add the ability to craft all of the items from Ravasheen’s Filthy Fabulous set via the “Store No More Home Fabricator” from Eco Lifestyle.
Some items have different colors, you will be able to craft each color variation. Some variations call for Eco Lifestyle dyes. All recipes call for optional ingredients.
If you are using the Cottage Living “Simple Living” lot challenge then you will not be able to craft the items unless you have all the ingredients the recipes call for.
How To Install
1. Download the “SrslySims_RVSNFilthyFabulous-CraftablePatch-MAIN” file. This is required.
2. Download the “SrslySims_RVSNFilthyFabulous_CraftablePatch-Part1” and/or “SrslySims_RVSNFilthyFabulous_CraftablePatch-Part2“. You can use one or both files.
3. Download the “Custom Menus – Fabrication” mod. This will add the custom menus to the fabricator for you to find these recipes.
No known incompatibilities.
No Known Issues.
If you find have any issues, please come by Discord for assistance.
Just subscribe to my newsletter
to receive all fresh posts